Wednesday, 25 February 2015

Where am I?

Hi guys! I haven't been blogging for a really long time. I have felt a bit tired of it to be honest. There's been so many things happening lately with the school and such, and I've felt a bit stressed and over worked. I have thought a lot about if I want to continue this blog or not. I'm still not sure. I have felt that writing posts has been more of a shore than fun. It hasn't really given me anything and I've lost the meaning of why I do it. I've seen that there has been quite a few visits to this blog lately. However, I'm not sure at this point if I should continue this or not. I have started to rid myself of extra social media things that really take time more than anything else, when I started with deleting my Twitter account. At this point I'm more active on YouTube, Instagram and Facebook. Just to let you know a LITTLE update... All is well here in London. I've had a bit of a homesickness lately, but I'm going for a short visit soon to Norway so that will be nice. Also on Monday, we are going to New York on a class trip. We're staying for 5 days. Maybe I'll blog a bit about that, we'll see. I've had a small exhibition with a friend at school. Check out the video here:

No comments:

Post a Comment